NOTE: Week 11 was flawless. Diet was on point all 7 days plenty of walking and r…
NOTE: Week 11 was flawless. Diet was on point all 7 days plenty of walking and reached a new level of discipline when going out with friends. Looking forward to accelerating my Fat Loss now that I’m able to run. I’m sharing my 1 year Sixpack Quest all the behind the scenes action on my Snapchat so make sure you download the app and add me under ROBERTNAVARRO87 to see: My nutrition My training My challenges My motivations My thoughts My day to day life! My goal is to get a Sixpack by March 1 2017 and inspire others to get active get healthy and have the health and body they want. If I can do it you can do it! #sixpack #kinobody #aggressivefatlossprogram #intermittentfasting #fatloss #fitnessgoals #transformation #weighloss #majorkey #10X #whateverittakes. by robertnavarro87
Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น