Breaking the fast a little earlier today I start work in the mid afternoon and …


Breaking the fast a little earlier today I start work in the mid afternoon and I’m training beforehand so i’m going to have this meal now & its going to hold me out until I get home from work tonight got me some cous cous express sweet corn chargrilled chicken & sliced ham the finished product is coming This a fairly big meal around 1000 calories and 100 protein which I mentioned in my recent post that this combination works best for me- I’ll take an apple or two to work just incase I struggle lol #iifym #flexibledieting #flexible #diet #ifitfitsyourmacros #thinkeatlift #kinobody #kino #intermittentfasting #fasting #food #foodie #foodstagram #instafood #igfood #foodporn #foodpornography #fitness #fitfam #diet #dieting #dieta #sweetcorn #ham #chicken #couscous by seamuslacey



Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Looking for HIIT workout ideas? Try these 6 bodyweight exercise combos to maximi…

If you’re looking for a motivational kick-start, these easy to swallow Raspber…