Got home from work at 21:30pm and only having the 1 meal from my last post I had…
Got home from work at 21:30pm and only having the 1 meal from my last post I had 2400 calories 160 protein to hit !! Was very busy when I got in dealing with online clients so I chucked two massive chicken breast on the panhalf a kilo I let them cook for 30 mins cut them up and mixed with some basmati rice & topped it all with my standard teriyaki sauce This came it at 1012 calories 98 carbs 10 fat 130 protein- near enough done all my protein in one Afterwards I still had 1400 calories to hit of near enough pure carbs fats but sadly there were no calorie dense foods in my house wish I had my biscoff tonight lol!!! You will see what I had my next post coming in 5 mins #iifym #flexibledieting #flexible #ifitfitsyourmacros #thinkeatlift #kinobody #kino #intermittentfasting #fasting #fitness #fitfam #diet #dieting #dieta #rice #chicken #teriyaki #itsu #gym #bodybuilding #bodybuilder #food #foodie #foodstagram #instafood by seamuslacey
Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น