My new piece of cardio kit. Its not pink…. Okay it is haha Losing body fat is …
My new piece of cardio kit. Its not pink…. Okay it is haha Losing body fat is about manipulating your energy balance so that you are in a calorie deficit. You can do this a few ways: 1) Reducing your food consumption 2) Increasing your energy output 3) Or both For me I’ve avoided cardio up until this point and have gotten to a body fat level that I’m fairly happy with. Now that I’ve decided to enter a physique competition I need to reduce my bodyfat further. Changes to a training program should be subtle and gradual. If you change to many variables at once you can never be sure what change brought about the progression. Starting from the 8 week out mark I will begin my cardio regime. It will be daily and will increase in time as the competition gets closer. When looking to maintain as much muscle as possible which is my goal its important that any cardio that you do doesn’t impair your ability to perform your resistance training. Skipping is a great choice as its low impact and can be done anywhere. #skipping #cardio #ukbff #kinobody #beyondtheweak #plantpower #vegan #leanmuscle #lean #healthylife #fitfam #fitness #instafit #diet #intermittentfasting #iifym by jayleeson1
Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น