Rather than cut it into 6 I cooked the whole damn thing Chopped it in half and …


Rather than cut it into 6 I cooked the whole damn thing Chopped it in half and drizzled it with icing !!! The outside was cooked as normal and the inside was soft and doughy- exactly what I was aiming for cooking it whole Will definitely be having this again- with the help of a pink lady apple from my last post I was easily able to fast up until 4pm which is when I eat the cinnamon roll I’m completely satisfied and have a big chunk of calories left so come late evening I’ll be eating good again iifym #flexibledieting #flexible #diet #ifitfitsyourmacros #thinkeatlift #kinobody #kino #intermittentfasting #fasting #food #foodie #foodstagram #instafood #igfood #foodporn #foodpornography #fitness #fitfam #diet #dieting #dieta #cinnamon #cinnabon #cinnamonrolls by seamuslacey



Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Looking for HIIT workout ideas? Try these 6 bodyweight exercise combos to maximi…

If you’re looking for a motivational kick-start, these easy to swallow Raspber…