The 2 buns from my last post were not the only things I had Intermittent fastin…
The 2 buns from my last post were not the only things I had Intermittent fasting at its finest I broke my fast at 7pm with tuna ham & vegetablelentil soup which clocked in at 450 calories & 68 protein (low carbs & minimal fat). easy long fast I then had this feast@22:00pm- almost 1 kilogram of yoghurt and 3 cakes/pastries!!! I wanted this feast bad but wanted to maintain my calorie deficit so to do so I burned an extra 600 calories at the gym on the cross trainer The meal clocked in at- 2259 calories 431 carbs 58 fat 128 protein (cinnamon bun maple & pecan bun lemon loaf cake grapes blueberries yoghurt & 1 hobnob lol) #iifym #flexibledieting #ifitfitsyourmacros #thinkeatlift #kinobody #kino #intermittentfasting #fasting #food #foodie #foodstagram #instafood #igfood #foodporn #foodpornography #fitness #fitfam #diet #dieting #dieta #lemonloaf #yoghurt #fruit #grapes #blueberries #cinnamon #maple #pecan #cinnabon #cinnamonroll by seamuslacey
Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น