WHATS THE BEST DIET TO LOSE FAT? – If you want to lose fat the formula is simple…
WHATS THE BEST DIET TO LOSE FAT? – If you want to lose fat the formula is simple: Caloric Deficit High Protein Resistance Training = Fat Loss. – Thats it. Simple. – You dont need to do an extreme diet. You dont need to turn Vegan just to lose fat. You dont need to start doing Intermittent Fasting thinking it will help you lose fat. You dont need to do the ketogenic diet just to learn fat. – Ive seen many fat vegans fat fasters and fat keto preachers. Why? Because they didnt eat in a Caloric deficit. It doesnt matter what diet you do unless you eat in a Caloric deficit. – With that being said I want to be clear with you. I use Intermittent Fasting. I use it so that I can eat larger (and more satisfying) meals while dieting. BUT I still track Calories. If Im not eating in a Caloric deficit while Intermittent Fasting Im not going to lose fat period. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. – If someone you know would be interested in this then send them here. – #vegan #intermittentfasting #fasting #keto #ketogenic #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #leangains #fastingday #vegans #veganbodybuilding #veganpower #veganaf #ketolifestyle #jmaxfitness #cutting #cuttingseason #gainmuscle #buildmuscle #musclegain #aestheticshot #aestheticarmy #aestheticaf #doyouevenlift #meatheadproblems #quadzilla #bodybuildingnation #meathead #getshredded See more at JMaxFitness.com/

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น