What are macros and why they are helpful to track? Macros = macronutrients that …


What are macros and why they are helpful to track? Macros = macronutrients that make up our food which are carbsprotein and fat.Most foods have two or three of the macronutrients.Avocados for example the predominantly fat but also contains carbs mostly from its large amount of fiber. Using macros in addition to calories to hit your goals can make sure your hitting a higher amount of protein and he right amount of fat and carbs for you which can lead to a better body composition change. While a calorie deficit (for fat loss) or calorie surplus (for muscle gain) are super importantcatering your macros towards your goals and genetics (ie can tolerate more fat or more carbs) can help you reach your goals faster and feel better overall. I noticed when I started tracking my macros that I was slightly under my optimal protein level and that I could actually benefit from eating a little bit more carbs and little less fats. Whatever approach you take make sure most of your foods come from highquality Whole Foods and youll be in a good place. #in_out_fitness #fitpal #eatclean #healtyhfats #protein #carbs #macros #youarewhatyoueat #learn #vancouverfitness #diet #nutrition



Source by mrskmbannon

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Looking for HIIT workout ideas? Try these 6 bodyweight exercise combos to maximi…

If you’re looking for a motivational kick-start, these easy to swallow Raspber…