If you’re like me and you love food but you also wanna be lean for the summer do…


If you’re like me and you love food but you also wanna be lean for the summer do what I do and try intermittent fasting. I push my first meal as far into the day as possible usually 4-6 hours after waking. That gives me the freedom to eat things like pizza and ice cream! My strategies for pushing my first meal 1: black coffee 2: sparkling water or any 0 calorie drink. This was my first meal of the day: 2 homemade egg sandwiches- 710 calories 66g protein 49g carbs and 28 grams of fat. I still have 2200 cals. to go! #leanbulking #antidadbod #kinobody #if #iifym #flexibledieting #intermittentfasting #summer #leanbody by joshuachappy



Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Looking for HIIT workout ideas? Try these 6 bodyweight exercise combos to maximi…

If you’re looking for a motivational kick-start, these easy to swallow Raspber…