Juice Cleanses Magic Shakes Wraps 1200 Cal Diet INSERT QUICK FIX youve done belo…
Juice Cleanses Magic Shakes Wraps 1200 Cal Diet INSERT QUICK FIX youve done below in the comments _ We all want things to happen FAST. We want to lose weight fast find the man of our dreams fast build a kick-ass business fast learn a new skill fast…you name it we are IMPATIENT PEOPLE (and Im including myself in that bunch!) _ My Day 1 of my 25 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started my Fitness Journey topic was Quick Fixes Dont Work. The blog post and live video for this is linked in my bio!) _ I WISH someone told me this sooner…that quick fixes just DONT FREAKIN WORK. It wouldve saved me lots of time money frustration and yo-yo dieting experiences _ Losing weight can be hard. I wont sugar-coat it. And it can happen SLOWLY for some people. But in my experience…the people that are patient lose weight in a manageable way meaning theyre eating and working out in a way that THEY LOVE and that doesnt make them feel deprived…THEY are the people that lose the weight FOR GOOD _ I hope the blog and live video resonate with you. And BTW-it was REALLY hard to hold up this position in this photo#doievenfitness forever #prettyawkward . . . . . #intermittentfasting #healthylifestyles #positivenergy #positivelifestyle #positivebodyimage #positiveattitude #positiveoutlook #healthynutrition #unicornblood #foodielife #foodiefam #foodielover #fitnessphotoshoot #longislandcity #bodypositivity #fatlossworkout #shoulderworkout #beginnerweightloss #HIIT #onlinecoach #gymsharkwomen #loveyourself #gogetter #beavisionary

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น